Friday 1 January 2016

The Secret of Saynshand

I've just been on Smashwords, uploading my new story.
It's a Steampunk adventure, featuring intrepid secret agents, Mongolian Book Bandits and a dastardly Russian plot involving the trans-Mongolian railway.
Li Bic, a Chinese-American young lady from San Francisco, and Amelia Harper, from England, are the heroines, and I had great fun researching their travels through China on the Grand Canal, and up into Mongolia and the town of Saynshand, on the edge of the Gobi desert.

My book covers are very basic, but there are websites full of the most appalling covers which were designed by professionals working for proper publishers. The title and author are the most important things - and the image is of Bic's fighting fan. It's now been added to the side bar, and there is a link to my Smashwords page at the bottom of the blog list.

No comments:

Post a Comment